I came across this 'leading UK electronic music festival' online whilst looking for projects similar to those that I'm proposing to collaborate with Ryan on.
Stumbling across this website it was immediately quite offensive to the eye but the content seemed all there and the festival has been established for a number fo years, providing a decent level of content to work with. This in mind I'm proposing a re-brand of the festival and a complete make-over of the website and online presence.
On top of the website, I'm proposing to cover a large range of deliverables that are associated with this kind of event from tickets to banners to posters, wristbands and even signage. As previously mentioned, I'm going to be using the artwork generated by the electroninc music tracks that ryan has been analysing to create the artwork and visually enganging aspects of the identiy for the wavefom festival.
