07/05/2013

Cross City Collaboration

As the prospectus fell through I needed to encorporate a brief to replace the Audio Doughnuts brief I was going to collaborate on with matt. After speaking to a fellow graphic design student studying at Sheffield, we started discussing the possibility of a collaboration, as his current work would sit quite well alongside my skills and interests.

Plotting visual data of electronic music, Ryan has been creating artwork for a publication exploring the infographic representation of electronic music. The artwork lends can lend itself to a variety of outcomes but given its created using electronic music we thought that would be a good route to take it down.

Below is a selection of some of the artwork Ryan has been creating and the artwork I shall be taking forward to create the identity for a electronic music festival which is to take place in the summer of 2013.