My practice arches over varying dicsiplines and I don't want the focus of my context publication to home in on one or two particular areas of design, as I don't think that reflects me as a creative. Instead I want to look at how a simplistic and considered approach, through use of shape and colour, can create professional and highly impactful design.
I'm still unsure of how to break the publication down further. I'm not keen on using specific shapes or colours to breakdown each section. Maybe split each chapter through discipline? Regardless of my current indecisivness, I can start to collect and research projects that link to me overall teme, a lot of which will also bare relevence to my other current briefs.
I'm giong to kick of my research specifically for the context publication with a series of project shots from Hey studio. Their approach to design is one that I personally couldn't fault in the slightest. Their work demonstrates almost perfectly the concept behind my publication; strong, high impact, colourful and geometric projects that jump out instantly. I might as well just link the entire website, however I will pick some of the key pieces of design that reflect my current thinking...